Beautiful 2 Bedroom + Den one level townhome in gated community in Bayside. 2022 Kitchen with white shaker cabinets, quartz tops and Frigidaire Gallery Stainless appliances. Interior recently painted and move in ready. Heated community pool and adjacent to Manatee Sanctuary Park and Banana River Park for recreation, exercise paths and kayak launch. 2 minute drive to Cape Canaveral Port for your upcoming cruise, restaurants, Jetty Park, and watch rocket launches. Easy access to Orlando.
Residential - Condo, 1 Story, Condo
1,662 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BAYSIDE CONDO PH I
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Ground Floor,Jetted Bathtub,Shower,Tub,Tub/Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Island,Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch - Enclosed,Porch/Patio - Screened,Storm Shutters. Corner Lot,Paved Street,Sidewalks.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
From 528-A1A South to right (w) on Central; From 520-A1A North to left (w) on Central; Once on Central take first left onto Bayside Dr. 1st home on left.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price